2/1/12

Bossed Interview ; Kouture Inc | Ft. Mild


Enraqed: Hello ladies.
Enraqed: whats your names?
iKariZma: Im Kendra
iKariZma: or Ken
shanSOxotic: I'm Shantel but I'm bka as Shan
Rebeliouz: Im Zee
iKariZma: Zee is the owner of Kouture Inc
iKariZma: Shan & I are Co-Owners
Enraqed: Ok, Im Tyler
iKariZma: Nice to meet you
shanSOxotic: nice to meet you Tyler
Rebeliouz: ditto
Enraqed: Nice to meet all of you too
iKariZma: :)
Enraqed: So, How did you develop Koture Inc.?
Rebeliouz: Well, we've all always been into fashion on here, modeling, magazines, the whole nine. Then I started thinking it would be nice to have a group where male & female fashionistas can come and do everything fashion related.
Rebeliouz: Thus, Kouture Inc was created.
Enraqed: Were any of you models before the group was created?
iKariZma: Yes.. we all were
Rebeliouz: mhm
shanSOxotic: lol
Enraqed: How long did you all model before you createed the group?
shanSOxotic: Models, Fashionistas
shanSOxotic: Shopaholics
shanSOxotic: A modeled on and off for about a year
Rebeliouz: I modeled for maybe 2 years on & off
iKariZma: wow... I modeled for like 2 years?
shanSOxotic: And Ken and I had a group SK Elite going on 2 years ago
iKariZma: its been a long time
Rebeliouz: it has
shanSOxotic: it really has
Enraqed: Who did you model for?
shanSOxotic: Blaze entertainment
shanSOxotic: EroticSpice
Rebeliouz: Yea same here
Rebeliouz: mostly Santana03...
shanSOxotic: One or two things for Jaelova
shanSOxotic: And a few other ppl that I forget their names it's been so long
shanSOxotic: HauteFashion
iKariZma: JaeLova.. iish.. Frenchie91
iKariZma: Pravaana
Enraqed: Nice lol
Enraqed: You all met through modeling?
iKariZma: lol..
iKariZma: no
Rebeliouz: Nope, me and Kendra met maybe... 3 years ago?
Rebeliouz: through a mutual friend, then I met Shan through Kendra
iKariZma: its weird bc we all met doing things besides fashion
iKariZma: We met Shan when we had the HB group... we did the Barbie of the Month shoot
shanSOxotic: I was fresh into modeling then
Rebeliouz: yea we had another group... like i said, we've done a lot
Enraqed: lool so did you all think the group would be as succesful as it is now?
Rebeliouz: I hoped it would, but you never know.
shanSOxotic: Yeah you really cant't tell with groups
Rebeliouz: Its like as soon as Kouture opened... We saw at least 3 other fashion based groups open. I was like really?
shanSOxotic: I think in addition to fresh ideas , the timing has to be right
shanSOxotic: That was no coincidence z
shanSOxotic: Especially with the carbon copied threads
shanSOxotic: Yeah I siad it
Rebeliouz: so automatically we had "competition" ... but I mean... we got the juice so it is what it is lol.
iKariZma: No one is original anymore
iKariZma: or try to be
iKariZma: I think thats why Kouture is above most of the rest
Enraqed: thats good
Enraqed: So what does Koture Inc. have planned for 2012?
Rebeliouz: So much! We are hosting a fashion show next month for Kouture Developers... pro/non pro... just to showcase spring fashions
shanSOxotic: We're gonna be doing alot
shanSOxotic: Our top model comp is coming to a close next week
shanSOxotic: Fashion shows
shanSOxotic: A collaborative blog featuring all three of us
Rebeliouz: We will be having a live lookbook... which is still in planning...
shanSOxotic: Various fashion based comps
shanSOxotic: which we cant release the details
shanSOxotic: b/c of well- carbon copies
Rebeliouz: lol.
Enraqed: i understand lol
shanSOxotic: And I'm currently working on the details of a live web radio show
shanSOxotic: Still figuring that out w/ everyones rl schedule
shanSOxotic: but
shanSOxotic: you will def see and hear more of us
Enraqed: Nice, i look forward to seeing everything.
Enraqed: yeah, do you all support fashion blogs, sucha as Bossed Demeanor?
shanSOxotic: Yes I do
Rebeliouz: Yes!
shanSOxotic: I pulse every now and then
shanSOxotic: I really luv the blogs
shanSOxotic: get to see new stuff
Rebeliouz: But yea we love everything fashion
shanSOxotic: everything fashion
Rebeliouz: i even have my own fashion blog
shanSOxotic: and bosseddemeanors blog is sexy AF
Rebeliouz: true
Rebeliouz: and I DO follow bosseddemeanor sooo I will be waiting on this post
Enraqed: We'll those are all the questions i have for you all.
Enraqed: Thank you for your time.
Enraqed: Nice meeting you Zee, Ken and Shan
shanSOxotic: later tyler
shanSOxotic: nice meeting u
Rebeliouz: U too Tyler!
shanSOxotic: bye
Rebeliouz: byeeeeee
iKariZma: Byeee Tyler!
Enraqed: Bye :)

1 comment: